E-Service Request

If you would like to find a form or application, go to Forms and Applications. If you cannot find the form you are looking for, complete an E-Service Request form below.

Need a Tax Certificate? Click here to request a tax certificate.

E-Service Request Form:

Do you have a service request or question for the council or staff of Clearwater County? Simply fill out the form below and we will be sure to tend to your request at our earliest opportunity:

NOTE: For emergencies please call 911

Info! Required Fields *