Clearwater County supports a variety of community efforts through three grant programs as well as other sponsorships and shared recreation funding with the Town of Rocky Mountain House and Village of Caroline. To learn about school scholarships, please visit the Scholarships webpage.
Recreation Grant Funding: North Saskatchewan and Raven Recreation Areas
- For guidelines or to apply for recreation funding in the North Saskatchewan and Raven recreation districts, please download and submit this form.
Community Halls Grant
Clearwater County's Community Hall Grant Funding provides annual grants to community halls in Clearwater County to allow them to remain sustainable and active in their community. Community Hall Associations will be given the responsibility to allocate funds according to their individual needs and apply elsewhere for funds that are required above and beyond the County's annual allocation. For guidelines or to apply, please download and submit this form.
Clearwater County Heritage Grant
Clearwater County Caring for My Land Grant
- Recognizing the cost associated with on-the-ground practice change, the Caring for My Land (C4mL) program is intended to reduce the financial burden that comes with implementing beneficial practice change.
- Funding is provided through the provincial Watershed Resiliency and Restoration Program (WRRP). WRRP focuses on improving upland and lowland areas making watersheds more resilient to seasonal runoff and high water events and periods of drought or water deficiency.
COST SHARE: 25% - 75% up to $5000
- Eligible rural farm and non-farm landowners will receive 75% cost share funding for riparian fencing along streams, creeks, rivers, springs and surface water bodies, 25% cost share funding for eligible dugout fencing and offsite watering systems (projects benefiting watershed resiliency will be prioritized) and 50% cost share funding for all other projects and approved expenses - up to $5000 reimbursement per project.
- To view grant guidelines and complete an application form, click here
Emergent Facility Infrastructure Grant for Community Halls
Clearwater County provides grant funding to Community Halls in Clearwater County for large emergent facility infrastructure projects or upgrades required to meet building and fire code requirements. Please contact Agriculture & Community Services for more information.