Forms and Applications

Please note that Clearwater County does not issue business licenses. For businesses to operate in the County, they require development permit approval. Most business development permit applications go to the Municipal Planning Commission for a decision. Please contact the Planning & Development department for additional information. Click here to go the Planning & Development page. 

If you cannot find the form you are looking for listed below, please complete an E-Service Request.

Need a Tax Certificate? Click here to request a tax certificate.

Forms and Applications:

Taxes & Assessment:

Emergency Services:

Public Works:

Planning & Development:



Agriculture Services: