Clearwater County Employee and Vehicle Involved in Motor Vehicle Collision on Highway 11A
March 4, 2021
(Rocky Mountain House, AB) – On the evening of February 27, Clearwater County was saddened to learn of an employee in a municipal vehicle being involved in a motor vehicle collision with a pedestrian on Highway 11A west of Rocky Mountain House.
Clearwater County extends its deepest sympathies to all those impacted by this incident.
The County was advised today by the RCMP that investigation is concluded as an accident and was deemed no fault of the driver.
Any further questions related to the collision investigation should be directed to Rocky RCMP detachment.
- 03-04-2021 Clearwater County Employee and Vehicle Involved in Motor Vehicle Collision on Highway 11A
- 02-09-2021 Clearwater County celebrates career of long-time employee
- 10-27-2020 Clearwater County Council Elects Reeve, Deputy Reeve and Board Positions
- 09-30-2020 Clearwater County Statement on Aircraft Accident
- 08-10-2020 Council Voices Concern Over Potential Impacts of Assessment Model Changes on Clearwater County
- 08-06-2020 Clearwater County Reacts to Awarding of Grant for Municipal Restructuring Study
- 06-09-2020 New Leslieville Fire Station Construction to Begin This Summer
- 05-13-2020 Clearwater County Sets 2020 Tax Rates
- 03-20-2020 Clearwater County activates ECC in response to COVID-19
- 02-24-2020 Clearwater County Peace Officer, Ron McIvor Receives Alberta Emergency Services Medal for 22 Years of Service
- 02-11-2020 Clearwater County and Village of Caroline pursue Alberta Community Partnership Grant