Council Elects Reeve, Deputy Reeve and Board Members
(Rocky Mountain House, AB) – At their organizational meeting on October 27, 2020 Clearwater County Council elected Reeve – Cammie Laird and Deputy Reeve – John Vandermeer.
Council also appointed various board representatives from Council and the community. For a full list of board and committee appointments, see the news release here.
- 10-27-2020 Clearwater County Council Elects Reeve, Deputy Reeve and Board Positions
- 09-30-2020 Clearwater County Statement on Aircraft Accident
- 08-10-2020 Council Voices Concern Over Potential Impacts of Assessment Model Changes on Clearwater County
- 08-06-2020 Clearwater County Reacts to Awarding of Grant for Municipal Restructuring Study
- 06-09-2020 New Leslieville Fire Station Construction to Begin This Summer
- 05-13-2020 Clearwater County Sets 2020 Tax Rates
- 03-20-2020 Clearwater County activates ECC in response to COVID-19
- 02-24-2020 Clearwater County Peace Officer, Ron McIvor Receives Alberta Emergency Services Medal for 22 Years of Service
- 02-11-2020 Clearwater County and Village of Caroline pursue Alberta Community Partnership Grant