2022 Budget Deliberations:
Draft Operating and Capital Budget Presentations
The Operations budget is prepared to a four-year outlook, but reviewed and approved yearly. Capital budgets are prepared for a ten-year outlook as per the Municipal Government Act (MGA) and submitted to the Provincial government when preparing grant applications for funding.
The 2022 budget deliberations are open to the public and are scheduled for December 15-17, 2021. Residents are encouraged to watch live on Clearwater County's YouTube channel (click here to watch the recordings).
If you would like to provide input on these draft plans, please complete the below feedback form. Links to the document are listed below:
- Wednesday December 15, 2021 - 2022 Operating Budget Overviews
- Thursday December 16, 2021 - 2022 Capital Budget Overview
- Friday December 17, 2021 - 2022 Budget Balancing
How will public input be used?
The public input we receive during budget deliberations and online will:
- be presented to Council for consideration for their budget deliberations;
- made public online; and
- help set the stage for future citizen input opportunities.